Product Description & Reviews
Zipbolt UT mitre connectors are the ideal solution for angle joints and are suitable for a variety of applications ranging from furniture construction to staircase designs. The UT 11.600 Maxi Mitre is truly flexible by allowing for any angle between 90 and 180 degrees but with the advantage of allowing the shaft to pass through the back of the housing, providing travel and permitting the joint to be recut if necessary. The Maxi Mitre features two diecast housings and allows for user adjustment to create a perfect joint. Each housing has an "open channel" design, which allows the user to simply place the housing over the shaft for easy thread engagement and positioning at the correct height. This multipack includes a 5mm hex bit with quick release shank.
Features & Highlights
- Flexible design allows for joining any angle between 90 and 180 degrees, horizontally or vertically
- "Open channel" housing allows for easy engagement of thread and correct positioning of housing
- Easily accessed with a hex bit in a cordless drill, screwdriver or allen wrench/key
- Perfect for many woodworking applications where joining is required
- 5mm hex bit with quick release shank included
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.