Product Description & Reviews
The Zipbolt 13.950 Angled Slipfix Railbolt is the sister product to the Zipbolt 13.801 Slipfix Railbolt. This connector is specifically designed for joining a handrail to a post at an acute angle (upstairs joint). The angled shaft is pre-installed into the rail (with a slight protrusion) and then is inserted into the fitted keyhole disc in the post. Once the connection is made, the Zipbolt gear drive system tightens the assembly using a 5mm hex bit or Allen key, and provides the user with a perfect joint. This multipack includes a 5mm hex bit with quick release shank.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for joining handrail to a post at an acute angle (upstairs joint)
- Creates a strong joint without unsightly screws or nail holes
- Gear driven system simplifies process of joining parts together
- Designed by stair builders, for stair builders
- 5mm hex bit with quick release shank included
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By D DEAN FLOORING COMPANY, LLC.
mpn: ST-PSCIBG238-011718, ean: 0813946022186,