Product Description & Reviews
High Quality Melamine White Pre-glued Size 7/8" X 250' With high quality adhesive. The Melamine roll can be applied with an iron or it can be applied with an edgebander machine. We offer the highest quality Melamine in the Market. Pre-Glued Edge Banding is a polyester edge-banding material with a hot-melt adhesive backing, allowing easy application with a household iron. It is very flexible, accommodating both inside and outside curves, and is ideal for taping the raw edge on melamine or Formica sheet goods and shelving materials. Trimming is easy with a razor or veneer edger.
Features & Highlights
- High Quality Melamine Edgebanding
- Pre-glued rolls. Size 7/8" X 250'
- Use to repair chips, dents, water stains and outdated colors
- Easy application with a household iron.
- Repair or enhance cabinetry, furniture, shelving, crafts, or any other flat or cylindrical projects
|Model:||White Melamine P/G 7/8" x 50'|
|Item Size:||0.88 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.91 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.