Product Description & Reviews
The Whirlpool WHES30 30,000 grain water softener is ideal for families of 1-4+ people looking for a reliable way to soften their water. Whirlpool water softeners eliminate embarrassing mineral stains, use less detergent in the washing machine for cleaner, brighter clothes and softer feeling fabrics. In addition Whirlpool water softeners help your water-using appliances last longer by allowing them to run more efficiently. Soft water also helps to keep your hair and skin feel healthy and soft. Soft water has been known to help alieviate some symptoms for those that suffer from skin conditions such as psoriasis. Whirlpool water softeners can help keep your hair safe from mineral buildup and clear water iron, keeping your hair color vibrant for longer periods of time. Whirlpool water softeners employ demand initiated regeneration meaning the system will only regenerate based on your hardness level and how much water you actually use, this results in significant salt and water savings. It will not waste water by regenerating (like competitor models) while you are on vacation and you will not run out of soft water if you use more water than usual. Whirlpool water softeners also come with simple to program electronics and include a low salt indicator light and work on city water or well water. Over time, water softeners also keep your water using appliances (water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, etc) working efficiently, last longer and save energy. All Whirlpool water softeners come standard with a 1-year manufacturers parts and labor warranty, 3-year limited electronics warranty, and 10-year limited warranty on the tanks. The full parts and labor warranty can be extended to 2 years with the purchase of 3 bottles of Whirlpool WHEWSC water softener cleanser within the first year of ownership (sold separately). All systems include installation kit, bypass valve and come ready to connect to 1 inch male pipe thread. Questions? Call the helpline at (866) 986-3223.
Features & Highlights
- Whirlpool WHES30 is ideal for households of 1-4+ people and removes up to 8ppm of clear water (ferrous) iron
- NSF certified to reduce hard water symptoms such as embarrassing stains, build-up on your plumbing and faucets as well as spotting on dishes
- Whirlpool water softeners automatically calculate how much salt and water is required to regenerate and only use what is necessary, resulting in a significantsalt and water savings
- Full 1-year parts and labor warranty. The system warranty can be extended to 2 years parts and labor when you buy 3 bottles of Whirlpool WHEWSC water softener cleanser (sold separately)
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA. Questions? Call the Whirlpool helpline at (866) 986-3223.
|Item Weight:||102 pounds|
|Item Size:||18 x 43.5 x 43.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||104 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.98 x 20.98 x 20.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.