Product Description & Reviews
This fully finished bath drain plug from Westbrass features a trip lever overflow for drain mechanism to easily open and close your tub drain. This style is ideal for waste and overflow drainage, using a Gerber style beehive grid strainer. Available in a variety of finishes, this item is sure to complement your existing decorative fixtures. Fits 14 in. rough-in.1-1/2 in. brass tubular exposed bath waste assembly; Brass and heavy-duty metal construction. Bath tub drain shoe with beehive-shaped Gerber style grid and screw.
Features & Highlights
- 1-1/2 in. brass tubular exposed bath waste assembly; Brass and heavy-duty metal construction
- Bath tub drain shoe with beehive-shaped Gerber style grid and screw
- 2-hole trip lever faceplate with two 1/4 in.-20 x 1-1/2 in. plated brass screws
- 16 in. maximum make-up with fully finished brass tubes
- 2-hole elbow, shoe, tee with half-ferrules, 6 in. tailpiece and high box flange included
|Item Weight:||3.98 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.3 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.99 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.