Product Description & Reviews
This simple to use bath drain plug from Westbrass features a trip-lever overflow mechanism to easily open and close your tub drain. This style is ideal for waste and overflow drainage and uses a Gerber-style grid drain for straining. Heavy 17 ga. brass tubing combine with cast brass fittings to make an overflow designed to last. Available in a variety of finishes, this item is sure to complement your existing decorative fixtures.1-1/2 in. brass tubular bath waste assembly. Bath tub drain shoe with beehive-shaped Gerber style grid and screw (D3311-C).
Features & Highlights
- 1-1/2 in. brass tubular bath waste assembly
- Bath tub drain shoe with beehive-shaped Gerber style grid and screw (D3311-C)
- Two-hole trip lever faceplate with two (2) 1/4 in.-20 x 1-1/2 in. plated brass screws (D330)
- 22-1/2 in. maximum make-up with 17 gauge brass tubes
- Two-hole elbow, shoe, and tee with half-ferrules included
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.