Product Description & Reviews
The S2000 is a leak detector hardwired to a motorized shut off valve. Its available in 1/2, 3/4, 1", 1 1/4, 1 1/2, and 2 inch valve sizes. When a water leak is detected by the sensor probe it will sound an alarm and send a signal to automatically shut off the incoming water supply. Typically installed on a water heater and sensor probe placed in pan or floor under water heater. It also includes manual on/off buttons and a button to reset after the leak is repaired. Although we nickname the S2000 series valves as Water Heater flood Prevention they can also be used in so many other locations in residential and commercial environments. Our kit comes with everything you need: Motorized Stainless Steel Shutoff Valve NTP Pipe Threaded, Valve Controller with power adaptor (with backup battery) that can be wall mounted, and Water Detector Bell Probe. More Probes can be added to be placed around your target area. APPROVED by most insurance companies. Features USA Made LifeTime Warranty Available in all sizes Auto Shut Offs Water NSF/ANSI Certified for drinking water Sounds and Alarm with Leak is Detected Manual functioning buttons High quality Stainless Steal Valve Very Strong Motor will handle High Pressure water
Features & Highlights
- STOP FLOODS - Water heater is the number one cause for home floods. Automatically DETECT and SHUT OFF the Water Supply
- BACKUP BATTERY - Your still covered if the power goes out, the system will still shut off water valve and sound alarm
- NSF AND ANSI CERTIFIED - Certified to be used for Drinking Water and Daily use so you can be assured its safe for your Family
- USA MADE - Keep your home protected with USA Made Leak Intel water Shut Off Valves. Build with high quality parts like stainless steel ball valve and high torque motor to handle High water pressure
- LIFE TIME WARRANTY - Quality Built and Backed by a Lifetime Manufacture Warranty
|Package Size:||10.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.