Product Description & Reviews
Description: The 6-Outlet Wall Mount Surge Protector with dual USB ports is perfect for your general electronics, personal devices, home appliances, and more. It mounts directly over any existing wall outlet to give you extra outlets without extra cords Essential power filtration keeps your devices performing at their best. Input voltage: 110-125V Rating: 15A 125VAC 60Hz 1875W Voltage Protection Rating (surge protection): 500 V(L-N) TYPE 3 SPD Conforms to ANSI/UL STD NO.498A and UL1449 Certified to CSA STD. C22.2 NO.43 Package include: 2 x 6 Outlet Surge Protector
Features & Highlights
- SIX OUTLETS & DUAL USB PORTS: This comprehensive's Wall mounted 6-Outlet Surge Protector with Dual-USB 2.1Amp Charging Ports has maximum capacity of 1875 watts and it is perfect for home and office with combined security of surge protection. The electronic products such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, and etc. can be charge simultaneously without blocking the other outlets. Moreover, EMI/RFI noise filtration provides maximum reduction of AC Line Noise interference.
- SURGE PROTECTOR: The 6-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector, you never have to worry about power spikes, storms, voltage fluctuations, or transient electricity from damaging your valuable devices. Intelligent built-in voltage sensing circuitry detects and responds to your device's power needs, while safety features, such as thermal fuses that power off your system in the event of a severe occurrence, ensure that your devices are protected.
- GROUNDED & PROTECTED LIGHT INDICATOR: Both diagnostic red protected and green grounded LED lights verify surge protection status at a glance. You will always know whether or not your electronic devices are protected against damaging voltage fluctuations, surges, and spikes. The red "protected" indicator lets you know your devices are secure and surge protection elements are working, while the green "grounded" indicator shows that the receptacle has a ground reference.
- SIMPLE AND SECURE: Simply plug into any vertical grounded AC outlet with the integrated stabilizing post with an outlet mounting screw (not included). In addition, The Safety Shutdown Technology uses thermal fuses to power off your system, which protects against fire and other damage in the event of an extreme, extended over voltage or when surge protection expires.
- ETL LISTED MARK: This product is approved by Electrical Testing Laboratories, which means that is has been independently tested and meets the applicable published standard and North American safety standards. Therefore, you can use it with 100% confidence and do not need to worry about that it will damage your valuable devices.
|Item Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.08 x 0.05 x 0.05 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.79 x 3.31 x 3.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.