Product Description & Reviews
Your kitchen can easily mesh function and style with this modern looking VIGO Branson stainless steel pull-out spray kitchen faucet with matching deck plate. It features a beautiful stainless steel pull-out design with a lower profile than taller commercial style faucets, making it a great pick for a Replacement faucet or for tighter spaces. Regardless of kitchen style, this classic beauty will fit right in. The VG02021ST Branson kitchen faucet constructed from solid brass with stainless steel finish which ensures durability and longer life dual-function, pull-out spray head for aerated flow or powerful spray includes a spray face that resists mineral buildup and is easy to clean VIGO plated finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards long lasting, high quality ceramic disc cartridge tested up to 500,000 uses 180-degree swivel spout for wider reach single-hole installation all mounting hardware and hot/cold water lines are included water pressure tested for industry standard us Plumbing 375-in connections faucet measurements: faucet height: 8.75-In. Spout reach: 8.25-In. 1.8 gpm flow rate this kitchen faucet is cupc, NSF-61, NSF-372, CAL Green and AB1953 certified by iapmo CEC (Title 20) to reduce water usage – mandatory for all CA residents ADA compliant all VIGO faucets have a limited lifetime warranty the VG17001ST deck plate has a stainless steel construction with a stainless steel finish. Deck plate measurements: height: 375-in length: 9.875-In. Width: 2.375-In. One year limited warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Easy single-hole installation, solid brass construction, resists corrosion and tarnishing, resists mineral buildup
- Overall Height: 8.75-in., Spout Reach: 8.25-in., 180-degree swivel spout
- High quality ceramic disc cartridge tested up to 500,000 uses
- cUPC, NSF-61, NSF-372, CALGreen, CEC and AB1953 certified, ADA Compliant, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dual-function, pull-out spray head for aerated flow or powerful spray
- Single lever for water and temperature control, 1.8 GPM flow rate
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold water lines included, standard US plumbing .375-in. connections
|Item Weight:||9 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.75 x 8.75 x 8.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.99 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.