Product Description & Reviews
WarmFilm is designed for fast and easy installation under floating laminate, engineered wood and wood floors - without cement. WarmFilm is ideal for new construction or when remodeling to make any room in the house cozier and more comfortable. Use WarmFilm to heat or supplement any room, addition or basement. Installing a warm floor couldn't be easier. Select the mat lengths that best fit your room. Simply roll out WarmFilm mats on a suitable underlayment, cover with a moisture barrier, lay the floor and connect to the thermostat and power. If needed, the mats can be cut to length on site with household scissors. There are no heating wires to accidentally cut or short-circuit. No step-down transformers, on-site splice connections or special tools are required. Underlayment and moisture barriers are purchased separately.
Features & Highlights
- 30 sq. ft.; 10 ft. x 36 in.; 2.8 Amp, 120-Volt Floor Heating Film Under Laminate or Floating Wood Floor
- Ultra-thin, high-quality carbon-ink heater (only 0.08 inch thick)
- Provides all the comfort and health advantages of radiant heating without fans, drafts, blowing pollutants or allergens
- Factory-attached, 15 ft, 14AWG, hermetically sealed lead wires
- Assembled in USA. Complies with UL Standards. 10-year transferable warranty with lifetime factory support.
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||36 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Imperial Mfg Group Usa
mpn: RG1835, ean: 0063467821731,