Product Description & Reviews
The Stair Barrier Wall to Banister gate is designed specifically for the bottom of the stairs. The Stair Barrier keeps children off the stairs and pets contained to one level of the home. Requires minimal drilling on wall side only. Installation kit included. Does not require a flat banister for installation and adaptable to volute/curved banisters and all banister shapes. It rolls to the side when not in use. Made of high-grade Class 1 upholstery-grade fabric, woven with Reprieve (made from recycled materials) on the exterior and rigid plastic struts and heavy-duty polypropylene webbing on the interior. Often times stairs are situated off the foyer of homes and the Stair Barrier welcome your guest in style. The gates have passed ASTM safety tests for gates and enclosures. Safe never looked so good. Made in the USA.
Features & Highlights
- For bottom of stairs only
- Rolls to one side when not needed
- Can be installed on an angle, adaptable to volute/curved banisters including all banister shapes, and does not require two flat surfaces
- Requires minimal drilling on wall side for installation. Lightweight and portable for play dates and travel
- Fits Openings Regular: 36-43W x 32"H ; Wide: 44-52"W x 32"H
|Manufacturer:||The Stair Barrier|
|Brand:||The Stair Barrier|
|Publisher:||The Stair Barrier|
|Studio:||The Stair Barrier|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 36 x 36 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.