Product Description & Reviews
In 1940 Major and Arthur Lonn invented the Lonn Air Saver. Lonn Manufacturing, located in Indianapolis, now manufactures over 50 items. Our products are stamped LONN. Anything else is a Lonn " want a be ". The Lonn Air Saver is manufactured for rough and dirty environments. Yours may be stolen before it wears out. Lonn guarantees their products free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of 6 months from date of purchase. LONN - PUT HISTORY ON YOUR SIDE.We made it - others copied it. If it does not say Lonn it is not the original since 1940 MADE IN THE USA. We offer a 6 month warranty and factory customer support 7:00am-4:00 pm est..
Features & Highlights
- We made it - others copied it. If it does not say Lonn it is not the original since 1940 MADE IN THE USA. We offer a 6 month warranty and factory customer support 7:00am-4:00 pm est.
- Air Savers are heavy-duty blowguns, unmatched in durability and ease of use. Can also be used with liquids. No levers or buttons to fumble with or break. Simply pick it up and flex the rubber nozzle for instant flow control, from a breath of air to full blast. The rubber nozzle will not scratch delicate surfaces and avoids static sparks. Stainless steel valve assembly will not corrode. Drive over the Air Saver with your vehicle, fork truck or pallet jack and it will still work.
- Overall length is 4 5/8" with 1/4" NPT air inlet.
- Maximum inlet pressure of 150 psi.
- Can be utilized on water line pressure at continuous temperature up to 150°F and occasional operation up to 212°F with proper personal protective equipment.
|Manufacturer:||Lonn Manfacturing, Indianapolis IN USA|
|Brand:||Lonn Manufacturing Company|
|Publisher:||Lonn Manfacturing, Indianapolis IN USA|
|Studio:||Lonn Manfacturing, Indianapolis IN USA|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By GRIP (GRAND RAPIDS INDUSTRIAL)
mpn: 12530, ean: 0097257125303,