Product Description & Reviews
Highly flexible stranded No. 30 bare copper conductor insulated with high grade EPDM. A paper separator is utilized to enchange stripability. Maximum conductor operating temperature is 105°C in circuits not exceeding 600 volts. Minimum temperature rating -50°C. In addition to welding applications, TEMCo Easy-Flex welding cable can also be used in car audio & battery installations, RV & golf cart wiring, solar & inverter wiring, battery banks and any other use that requires rugged, highly flexible cable.Note: If more than 1 length of wire is bought, 99% of the time it will be shipped on the same roll. Example, if a 10 ft length and a 25 ft length are bought, then you would receive 35 ft on one but cut into the lengths that are bought.
Features & Highlights
- 240 Max Amps (up to 50 feet), Rated up to 600 volts, -50°C to +105°C (-58°F to +221°F)
- TEMCo Easy-Flex has a rugged EPDM jacket and is highly flexible. Annealed 30 gauge bare copper conductor.
- Nominal OD: 0.481", Conductor stranding: 767/30
- Resistant to Cuts, Tears, Abrasion, Water, Oil, Grease and Flame.
- NEC article 630 electric welders, Meets SAE J1127 and ASTM B-172 standards. RoHS Compliant.
|Item Weight:||31.25 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.