8/3 SOOW Cable
Nominal Outside Diameter: 0.69"
Insulation Thickness: 0.05"
Amps per Conductor: 40
Conductor Stranding: 65 strands each.
Bare copper stranded SOOW Cable. EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) insulation. CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) jacket. TEMCo's SO Cable is perfect for use as portable electrical power and portable control cable. It can be used for ground test or motor leads. SO cable can also provide heavy-duty service for industrial tools, portable lights, battery chargers and equipment exposed to oils, solvents, flame.
Features & Highlights
- -40 to 90 deg C temperature extremes.
- Manufactured with advanced synthetic rubber compounds.
- Excellent resistance to flame, deformation, ozone, oils, acids and chemicals. Abrasion resistant.
- Oil resistant insulation and jacket.
- Exceptional flexbility, even in cold temperatures.
|Item Weight:||44 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Temco, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.