Product Description & Reviews
This battery unit is designed for the TASER X26C. The unit comprises of a lithium cell power supply with an integrated memory chip that records vital data. Monitored data includes remaining power, cell performance, and life expectancy of unit in various loads and temperature conditions. This information is digitally displayed on the TASER Central Information Display (CID) so that you'll always know when your battery needs a replacement. This is not a rechargeable battery. Battery life can differ in various environmental conditions such as extreme heat or cold. On average, it will allow you to fire up to 200 shots at 10 seconds intervals.
Features & Highlights
- Compatible with the TASER X26c
- Power supply system with an onboard memory chip
- Chip maintains vital operational status information : remaining power level, energy cell performance, life expectancy and loads
- ires approximately 200 shots of 10 seconds each
- Battery life can vary in extreme environment conditions
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.45 x 1.05 x 1.05 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.