Product Description & Reviews
The compact M600V Scout Light produces 350 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices--with no need for IR filters or spare lamps; attaches to Picatinny rail with a thumbscrew. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head to switch between output modes. In either mode, the M600V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. Comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch.The M600V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M600V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. Battle-proven and built to withstand the rigors of combat. Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend.
Features & Highlights
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 350 lumen white light and 120mW IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for longer-range applications and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Mounting system: Integral thumbscrew clamp for MIL-STD-1913 ("Picatinny") rails
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Weatherproof: O-ring and gasket sealed
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.