Product Description & Reviews
Complete combination set feature the combination square with a center head and with a reversible protractor. As the name indicates, this tool can be used for many different purposes - a complete substitute for a whole set of common solid try squares, a 45 degree miter, a depth gauge, a height gauge, a marking or scribing gauge, a level, a plumb and, by withdrawing the blade, it can also be used as a precision rule. This saves littering the workbench with too many tools, each being necessary but may be used less. This results in the goal of all good craftsmen - better accuracy and greater efficiency.
Features & Highlights
- A choice of stable cast iron protractor - reversible is nicely finished with a black durable finish
- Graduation: No. 4R - 1/8", 1/16", quick reading 1/32", 1/64"
- With reversible lock bolts, scriber, spirit level in square, center heads and protractor head
- Direct reading double 180 degree protractor scale
- Cast iron heads with black wrinkle finish
|Item Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.3 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.91 x 2.09 x 2.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.