Product Description & Reviews
Starrett combination squares consist of a photo-engraved, hardened and tempered steel rule (or blade) on which is mounted an adjustable square and center head. Starrett Combination Square Heads are made of cast iron and are not to be confused with the cheap imitation plastic or die cast heads on the market. The value of Starrett tools is that they are accurate and will last. Model: C11H-12-4R Blade Length: 12" With Square And Center Head. Cast Iron With Satin Chrome Blade. Graduation 4R-8ths, 16ths, Quick Reading 32nds and 64ths.
Features & Highlights
- With reversible lock bolt, scriber, spirit level
- Graduation: No. 4R - 1/8", 1/16", quick reading, 1/32", 1/64"
- Cast iron heads with black wrinkle finish
- Square blade easy-to-read, sharp graduation
- Square head bearing surface are accurately ground
|Item Weight:||1.52 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.65 x 1.55 x 1.55 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.