Product Description & Reviews
Complete combination set feature the combination square with a center head and with a reversible protractor. As the name indicates, this tool can be used for many different purposes - a complete substitute for a whole set of common solid try squares, a 45 degree miter, a depth gauge, a height gauge, a marking or scribing gauge, a level, a plumb and, by withdrawing the blade, it can also be used as a precision rule. This saves littering the workbench with too many tools, each being necessary but may be used less. This results in the goal of all good craftsmen - better accuracy and greater efficiency.
Features & Highlights
- A choice of stable cast iron protractor - reversible is nicely finished with a black durable finish
- Graduation: No. 4R - 1/8", 1/16", quick reading 1/32", 1/64"
- With reversible lock bolts, scriber, spirit level in square, center heads and protractor head
- Direct reading double 180 degree protractor scale
- The square, center heads are forged hardened steel and cast iron reversible protractor with regular blade, smooth black finish
|Item Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 56366, mpn: C11HC-12-4R, ean: 0049659563672,