Product Description & Reviews
The smaller 1860 has two candelabra sockets with solid brass cups. Maximum 60 watts per socket, suggested 40 watts for an inviting light with plenty of illumination. This lantern has an open bottom which allows light to come down below the fixture as well as for easy cleaning. Hi-pot tested with UL listed electrical components to assure a safe wet location lantern. A great lantern for front or side doors, back deck and around your home, indoor over the fireplace, anywhere you would like a beautiful fixture. This lantern is 6" wide by 6 1/4" projection and 14" tall from the open bottom to the top of the solid brass handle. For over forty years the Hutton family has been making solid copper lanterns by hand, in northeastern Pennsylvania. We are proud to offer these fine outdoor and indoor lanterns to you. Handcrafted, a return is at customers expense. We make every effort to create lanterns which are close in color. We use a natural oxidation which may vary from fixture to fixture. Our lanterns will patina over time.
Features & Highlights
- Front door, back or garage door, any place you need a beautiful light. Indoor too.
- Solid copper antique finish, a rich copper color. Will patina over time.
- Wissmach clear antique glass, variations in bubbles and texture.
- Hi-Pot Dielectric tested insuring a safe outdoor fixture.
- Leviton premium UL listed sockets. This lantern is 6" wide by 6 1/4" projection and 14" tall from the open bottom to the top of the solid brass handle.
|Manufacturer:||Hutton Metalcrafts, Inc.|
|Brand:||Hutton Metalcrafts, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Hutton Metalcrafts, Inc.|
|Studio:||Hutton Metalcrafts, Inc.|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.