The only Dolly that makes moving enjoyable with easy rolling 1500 lb capacity, optional E-Strap attachment and the versatility to transform into a Push Cart and Panel Cart. Moving your stuff has never been so easy! E-Strap attachment provides the ability to stack more on the Dolly and straps can be used as load control handles Safely Moving More in Less Time! Includes a fully integrated steel frame with four built in SNAPLOCS (E-Track Single strap anchors), ball bearing 4 inch swivel casters (2 with brakes) and flat top cargo grip pads. Multiple Dollies can also be interconnected in any direction for moving larger and longer items. Dolly body and pads are made from long lasting heavy duty Polypropylene and measures 32"x20-1/2"x7" tall. Best of all, the Snap-Loc Dolly is Made in USA for that Ultimate Cargo Control! Snap-Loc also offers a variety of System Accessories, SNAPLOCS E-Track Singles and Straps for most every type of application.
Features & Highlights
- Makes moving enjoyable with easy rolling 1500 lb capacity!
- Safely Moves More in Less Time with optional E-Strap attachment!
- Integrated steel frame with four built in SNAPLOC E-Track strap anchors.
- Ball bearing 4 inch swivel casters (2 with brakes) and flat top cargo grip pads.
- Heavy duty Polypropylene body 32"x20-1/2"x7" tall.
- Optional steel bars transform Dolly into a Push Cart and Panel Cart when needed.
- Interconnect multiple Dollies in any direction for larger and longer items.
- Dolly Made in USA!
|Item Size:||21 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.3 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Snap-Loc, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Concrete Sealers USA
mpn: PS1015G, ean: 0028672297603,
PS101 is a chemically reactive deep penetrating siliconate sealer that fuses within porous substrates of concrete, brick, stone, exposed aggregate, and mortar to combat freeze/thaw damage, reduce scaling and spalling, impart water repellence, restric...