Product Description & Reviews
Smittybilt XRC Synthetic Rope is manufactured from dyneema SK-75 which is lighter and stronger than the traditional steel cables plus it won't kink, curl or splinter. Each of our ropes is specially treated to be UV stable as well as heat treated. All of our ropes include a 10 feet protective sleeve, stainless steel thimble and safety hook with connector link which means it comes complete with nothing else to buy.Includes stainless steel thimble and coated hook with spring clip. 1/7th the weight of steel cable, floats, minimal weight, torque free.
Features & Highlights
- Includes stainless steel thimble and coated hook with spring clip
- 1/7th the weight of steel cable, floats, minimal weight, torque free
- No kinks, curls or wire splinters to deal with minimal stretch and non rotational
- UV and abrasive resistant, specially coated to prevent slippage of the winch drum
- Comes with a protective sleet to prevent overheating
|Item Weight:||6.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.8 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.