Product Description & Reviews
This sliding interior barn door kit is perfect for anyone looking to install a DIY barn door. The barn door kit includes everything you need besides the tools to install it. The parts included are as follows: Two looped hangers with 3" cast iron wheel - Hanger Length is 14" total and 10" from wheel base to end of hanger and 1.5" wide x 3/16" thick. The holes to attach to the door are located 1" and 6.5" from the bottom of the hanger; six foot length track (overall length is 6'4" to accommodate end bumpers) of 1.5" wide x 3/16" thick steel track; 1-5/8" length spacers that hold the track off the wall; Washers that go between the spacers and the wall; 5/16" x 4.5" Lag bolts to attach the track to the wall; 5/16" x 1-1/2" lag bolts to attach the hangers to the door; Two 2" x 2" angle iron end stops; 2 safety anti-jump clips to prevent possible derailment and bolts to attach; Floor mounted door guide fits doors up to 1-7/8" width or can be used with a 1/8" mortise or kerf cut on the bottom of the door (for wider door guides, please contact us). *The track is not predrilled to allow you to drill holes at the necessary locations. **Hardware works with doors of 1-1/4" to 2-1/4" thickness. Basic installation instructions will be included and other helpful hints can be found online.
Features & Highlights
- All Parts & Instuctions Needed to Hang Barn Door - Including 6 Foot Track
- Hardware is raw steel and ready to paint or leave unfinished for a rustic look - Made From Quailty Steel in the USA
- General Rule: Track length needs to be double the size of the door
- Hardware works with doors of 1-1/4" to 2-1/4" Thickness; Track hangs 1-11/16" off wall - A backer board might be necessary depending on setup
- Track comes in single piece
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.