Product Description & Reviews
BihlerFlex SHOCKSTRAP 6RSBB Cam-Buckle Tie-Down with Built-in ShockStrap Bungee Shock-Absorber and 1" x 6' Black Polyester Safety Strap. Even in extremely rough road conditions, ShockStrap stretches and contracts acting as a shock absorber keeping your load secure. You’ll no longer have to pull over to make sure your tie-downs are secure! Proudly made in the USA, this unique cam-buckle tie-down is robust, dependable and built-to-last. Designed to provide maximum effectiveness and safety, equipped with: heavy-duty cam-buckle, 1″ black polyester webbing, oversized 3/8” steel hooks and our virtually indestructible ShockStrap bungee. The ShockStrap bungee soaks up bumps and resists side-pressure; eliminating the need to retighten. Made of FLEXAPURE a proprietary organic-polyurethane; the ShockStrap bungee has a breaking strength of over 500 pounds. It’s unaffected by sunlight, won’t crack, break, split, dry-rot, or become brittle; easily withstands exposure to saltwater, gasoline, oil and most chemicals. Extreme temperatures won’t affect the stretch force so it won’t over-stretch in extreme heat or under-stretch in extreme cold. Our 1” polyester webbing is rot, and mildew resistant, feels soft in your hands and has a 3800 pound breaking strength. Heavy-duty cam-buckle is rated over 1800 pounds and features aggressive teeth to bite into the webbing. Hooks have wider openings allowing more connection options compared to other tie-down's smaller hooks. Yellow-zinc-chromate coated metal parts prevent rust and last up to 10-times longer than chrome. Specifications: 1100 pound overall working load limit; break strength 3800 pounds. Industry leading 2-year manufacturer's warranty. “Good, Better...BihlerFlex."
Features & Highlights
- Cam-buckle "ShockStrap" with 6' black polyester strap on one side of the shock absorbing bungee
- Heavy-duty cam-buckle with aggressive teeth to bite into webbing; rated over 1800 pounds
- 1" polyester webbing rated to 3800 pounds breaking strength
- Oversized hooks have a wider opening for more connection options compared to smaller hooks of other tie-downs
- Rated to 1100 pound overall working load limit/break strength 3800 pounds
- ShockStrap bungee unaffected by extreme temperatures, sunlight, oil, gasoline, saltwater, fungus, moisture and most chemicals
- Proudly made in the USA
- Industry leading 2-year manufacturer's warranty
|Item Weight:||1.33 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.67 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.46 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.67 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.