SGT KNOTS 1/4", 3/8", 5/8" Utility Rope Made in USA - Several Colors & Lengths (Black - 5/8"x300')
Free Shipping Included! SGT KNOTS 1/4'', 3/8'', 5/8'' Utility Rope Made in USA - Several Colors & Lengths (Black - 5/8''x300') by SGT Knots at The Dead Bell. MPN: SKUR-58-Black-300. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When you need a basic, affordable, all-purpose and all-weather rope, it doesn't get better than this. Tie down, tie together, hoist up, or pull out:
When you need a basic, affordable, all-purpose and all-weather rope, it doesn't get better than this. Tie down, tie together, hoist up, or pull out: it's rope, so it does it all. This nylon core and outer poly sheath can keep loads secured in the bed of your truck or on the roof of your car, keep a dinghy attached to the dock, and a whole lot more.
A must-have for every car, truck, backpack, and gear collection, this utility rope is available from SGTKNOTS-proud to be a veteran-owned company-in OD Green, Tan/Brown, Black, Orange, Camo, Red, Royal Blue, Yellow, Purple, Grey, White, Kelly Green, Navy Blue Teal, Woodland Camo, Desert Camo and Hot Pink and in lengths of 10', 25' 50', 100', or 300' spools. High-quality and low cost, made in the USA from the best materials available-have this on hand, and you'll be prepared for practically anything.
Note: this rope is not for use as a climbing rope or life safety line.
Diameter : Metric : Tensile Strength
1/4" : 6 mm : 1,100 lbs.
3/8" : 10 mm : 1,500 lbs.
5/8" : 15.8 mm : 2,900 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- 1/4", 3/8", or 5/8" nylon utility rope with poly sheathing
- Multi-purpose and all-weather rope for cargo, camping, equestrian, bug out bag, and more
- Lengths of 10', 25', 50', 100', or 300' spools
- Available in OD Green, Tan/Brown, Black, Orange, Red, Blue, Teal, Camo, Yellow, Grey, Orange with Reflective Tracers, Stars N Strips, Woodland Camo, Desert Camo
- Made in the USA and backed by the SGT KNOTS guarantee
|Package Weight:||18.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.01 x 11.61 x 11.61 inches|