Product Description & Reviews
Sellstrom 290 series welding helmet is made from Super Tuff nylon which is lighter than fiberglass and extremely durable. The patented Sel-Snap lens retention system provides easy loading of filter, cover, and protective plates with no gasket required. Extended crown provides greater overhead protection. Molded from the world's toughest thermoplastic resin. Extended crown provides greater overhead protection. Ideal for all welding applications. Easy filter replacement. Rigid bib deflects welding spatter. Meets ANSI Z87.1 Standards. Lightweight. CUL certified to meet CAN/CSA-Z94.3 Standards. CE certified. Black helmet with sel-snap lift front adapter. View area measures 4-1/4-inches width by 2-inches height. Made in USA.
Features & Highlights
- Manufactured in the USA - molded from Super Tuff nylon, lighter than fiberglass and extremely durable
- Patented Sel-Snap lense retention system provides easy loading of filter and cover plates
- Welding Helmet: 2" x 4 1/4" lift front, filter and cover plates sold seperately
- Extended crown provides greater overhead protection and specially designed with rigid neck bib providing greater protection from spatter and IR heat
- Meets ANSI Z87.1, CUL Certified to CSA Z94.3, CE Certified
|Manufacturer:||Sellstrom Manufacturing Company|
|Publisher:||Sellstrom Manufacturing Company|
|Studio:||Sellstrom Manufacturing Company|
|Item Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.2 x 8.6 x 8.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.