Product Description & Reviews
It's strongly advised to insulate your stainless steel flexible chimney liner to help increase draft and reduce the amount of creosote buildup. Insulating with our 1/2" thick insulation blanket wrap will meet UL listing 1777 standards in the USA. It will also provide a zero clearance to combustibles. This chimney liner insulation kit will fit chimney liners with a diameter of 3", 4", 5", 5.5", 6", and 6.5". Using the insulation blanket will add about 1.5" to the overall diameter of the liner. The Rock-Flex Chimney Liner Insulation Kit includes everything you will need to complete the job. The kit includes 1/2" x 24" x 25' foil face insulation wrap, stainless steel retractable mesh, 3M Insulation spray adhesive, roll of HVAC foil tape, and 2 clamps to hold mesh in place. As always, if you have any questions please contact us. We are here to help you do it yourself and will support you with your chimney liner installation before and after the sale.
Features & Highlights
- RockFlex Chimney Liner Insulation Kit Includes everything to complete the job
- RockFlex Chimney Liner Insulation has the best thermal insulating performance on today's market
- UL1777 Listed in the USA; The very best chimney zero to zero clearance listing
- Installation support before and after the sale; we're here to help you do it yourself
- Will fit stainless steel flexible chimney liner diameters 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5 inch
|Manufacturer:||Rockford Chimney Supply|
|Brand:||Rockford Chimney Supply|
|Publisher:||Rockford Chimney Supply|
|Studio:||Rockford Chimney Supply|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.