Product Description & Reviews
If you're a handyman looking to step up your game to something a little more powerful, then take a gander at the Ridgid AC840087P lithium ion battery pack. It has up to four times the amount of power found in standard lithium ion batteries. With a range of features, it packs more than just power. This battery has an onboard fuel gauge that helps you anticipate what kind of charging will need to be done onsite. It's also designed with weather-resistance in mind. It can function in temperatures as low as -4 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 120 degrees fahrenheit. Built into these batteries are electrical components that will protect from surges and user overloads. Whether you're running a power tool or an 18 Volt stereo system, these 4 amp hour batteries are the way to go.
Features & Highlights
- ONBOARD FUEL GAUGE: You can now see your battery life before you start a job, allowing you to plan accordingly
- TWIN PACK: This pack has double the batteries, for double the power
- WEATHER PROTECTED: Operates down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius) and up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (48.89 degrees Celsius)
- TRIPLE PROTECTION ELECTRONICS: three layers of protection against overcharging, surges, and overheating
- 4 TIMES THE POWER of standard 18 volt lithium ion batteries
|Item Size:||8.5 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.