Product Description & Reviews
Experience fast, professional reaming with the RIDGID 34965 Inner/Outer Reamer. Designed for ease of use, the pipe reamer tool is ideal for quick, clean reaming and beveling the inside and outside edges of copper, aluminum, brass and soft steel tubing. Constructed of sturdy plastic with long-wearing alloy steel blades for extended tool life, the pipe reamer has a 1/4-inch to 1-1/2-inch outside diameter capacity. RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for reaming on copper, aluminum, brass and soft steel tubing
- Delivers quick, clean and easy inside diameter reaming and outside diameter beveling of tubes
- Sturdy plastic construction with long-wearing alloy steel blades for extended tool life
- Pipe reamer has a 1/4-inch to 1-1/2-inch (6 mm to 40 mm) outside diameter capacity
- RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.