Product Description & Reviews
Combining durability and ease of use in a sleek, rugged design, the RIDGID 27848 Quick Acting Forged Vise features large capacity forged pipe jaws that clamp pipe and rod securely. While traditional work bench vises rely solely on hand cranks to tighten and loosen the jaws, this vise features a quick action trigger. By flipping this trigger, the jaws easily slide into the desired position, reducing the amount of time and effort required. The only vises on the market with this quick action feature, users can effortlessly slide the jaws in and out to easily accommodate different sized pipes. Designed for optimal performance, the patented parallel jaw alignment system delivers precise clamping action as well as longer service life, while oversized, hardened jaws and anvil provide greater clamping and working surfaces. Built to last, the 5-inch bench vise is constructed of forged steel for superior durability and strength. The sturdy, 360-degree swivel base allows for maximum adjustability and the steel handle with anti-pinch rings offers increased strength and eliminates annoying pinches. RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- Quick action trigger reduces the time and effort required to tighten and loosen jaws; simply flip the trigger and the jaws easily slide into the desired position
- Patented parallel jaw alignment system for precise clamping action and longer service life
- Forged steel construction for superior strength and durability; steel handle with anti-pinch rings offers increased strength and eliminates pinches
- Oversized, hardened jaws and anvil provide greater clamping and larger working surfaces
- 360-degree forged steel swivel base allows for maximum adjustability
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.3 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||45 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 8.25 x 8.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.