Product Description & Reviews
Plastic vinyl treads keep wooden stair treads and their finish from wearing prematurely.Easy to install, attractive and safe. Prevent slips and splinters from wood.Case contains 18 treads so you can replace an entire stair case!Install with two sided carpet tape, tacks or staples. DO NOT use on bull nose (round front) stair treads.Treads are slippery when wet.PROTECTION: Protects wooden stairs from wear on stoops, basement or attic steps. ANTI-SLIP: Textured Pattern Prevents Slipping. INDOOR USE ONLY ON SQUARE STEPS.
Features & Highlights
- PROTECTION: Protects wooden stairs from wear on stoops, basement or attic steps
- ANTI-SLIP: Textured Pattern Prevents Slipping. INDOOR USE ONLY ON SQUARE STEPS
- EASY INSTALLATION: Install with 2 Sided Carpet Tape or Tacks
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Flexible PVC vinyl is phthalate free and made from recycled materials - Does not contain any Prop 65 regulated contaminants
- MADE IN USA: Family owned, operated, and produced entirely in the USA
|Item Size:||24 x 0.05 x 0.05 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.