Product Description & Reviews
This SD series datalogging thermo-hygrometer measures ambient temperature, relative humidity, dew point, and wet bulb temperatures as well as temperature with an integrated Type J/Type K thermocouple thermometer. The SD-3007 features automatic temperature compensation, Data hold, Max/Min functions, and an easy-to-read backlit LCD display. Using an SD card (max 16Gb), a user can select a desired sampling rate and quickly generate an Excel file without the use of software. Optional accessories include a tripod and AC adapter for continuous long-term monitoring. Optional PC software also allows a user to track live measurements.
Features & Highlights
- Temp./Humidity Range: 32 to 122°F(0 to 50°C) / 5 to 95% RH
- Dew Point Range: 13 to 120°F (-25 to 48°C)
- Wet Bulb Range: -6.9 to 122°F (-21 to 50°C)
- Real time data logger with integral SD memory card, User selectable sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds
- Includes probe, carrying case and batteries
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.