Product Description & Reviews
This high voltage insulation tester is capable or testing voltages up to 5000V and measures insulation resistance up to 60GΩ. The R5002 performs a spot insulation test by applying a regulated and stabilized voltage to measure the amount of flowing current and then calculates resistance in order to evaluate insulation integrity.High test voltages up to 5kV with insulation resistance to 60GΩ. Test Voltages of 500V, 1000V, 2500V, and 5000V. Large backlit LCD display with analog bargraph. AC/DC Voltage from 0 to 600V with Max/Min, peak and relative functions.
Features & Highlights
- High test voltages up to 5kV with insulation resistance to 60GΩ
- Test Voltages of 500V, 1000V, 2500V, and 5000V
- Large backlit LCD display with analog bargraph
- AC/DC Voltage from 0 to 600V with Max/Min, peak and relative functions
- Includes Test Leads alligator clips, AC adapter, batteries and hard carrying case
|Item Weight:||3.51 pounds|
|Package Weight:||7.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.8 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.