Product Description & Reviews
This entry-level thermal imaging camera features an 80 x 80 (6,400 pixels) infrared sensor that can detect temperatures between -4 to 662°F (-20 and 350°C). The R2050 is capable of displaying thermal and visual images on a vivid 2.8" LCD display and has the ability to take infrared and visual images and record video with audio (voice annotations).Infrared resolution of 80 x 80 (6400 pixels). High thermal sensitivity (NETD) of . 2.8" color 240 x 320 pixel LCD display. Built-in laser and white LED flashlight.
Features & Highlights
- Infrared resolution of 80 x 80 (6400 pixels)
- High thermal sensitivity (NETD) of <0.1°C @ +30°C (+86°F) / 100mK
- 2.8" color 240 x 320 pixel LCD display
- Built-in laser and white LED flashlight
- Built-in visible light 5 Megapixel digital camera
|Item Size:||3 x 8.8 x 8.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.