Product Description & Reviews
Ranger Bands are strong, super durable rubber bands, which are known for being useful in a variety of applications. Ranger Bands are said to have been first adopted by Army Rangers. Now used by all branches of the military, parachutists, police, swat, homeland security, border patrol and outdoor enthusiasts. We began making ranger bands for the public years ago for attaching items to military style backpacks. Strapping small survival kits closed. Fire starters for survival situations they start easy and burn hot. Non slip gripping surface for items like flash lights, gun grips, and knife sheaths. They are also good for anything else that you can think of. I started off using a jig to cut up new bicycle tubes of several sizes, I couldn't keep up with my sales and needed an automated way to produce the bands. Got some quotes from Taiwan but decided I wanted Made in the USA. I found a US manufacture that was all ready making bands for the US ARMY . We worked together on the creation of 9 sizes in two different formulas of EPDM rubber. Contains a total quantity of 70 bands.
Features & Highlights
- Ranger Bands 70 made from EPDM rubber 0.050 in. wall thickness. For survival and strapping gear
- Strapping gear and Fire starter; burns hot and bright. Not bicycle tubes extruded bands made from EPDM rubber 101 uses
- Qty 25: 1/2" Tall by 1-1/8" Diameter (2" long when laid flat)
- Qty 25: 1/2" Tall by 1-1/4" Diameter (2.5" long when laid flat)
- Qty 20: 1/2" Tall by 1-7/8" Diameter (3" long when laid flat)
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.