Product Description & Reviews
The new ProAm USA HD750 is a 5 section, heavy duty modular camera crane for film & video production. It spans a total of 20' in length supporting 30 lbs. It is capable of converting to 12' or 16' lengths. In the 20' length the HD750 extends 16' from the included tripod. A heavy duty tripod stand and 360º bearing mount are included. The crane will automatically tilt the camera. Comes with heavy duty cabling system to support each configuration. The coating is a matte black scratch-resistant powder coating. Includes a Lifetime warranty by ProAm USA.
Features & Highlights
- 5 section, modular design crane, a total of 20' in length supporting 30 lbs.
- It includes two removable 4' extensions that when removed shortens the crane to 16' or 12' in length
- A heavy duty tripod stand and 360º bearing mount are included.
- The coating is a matte black scratch-resistant powder coating.
- Includes a Lifetime warranty by ProAm.
|Item Weight:||100 pounds|
|Package Size:||21 x 13 x 13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.