Product Description & Reviews
The prazi PR-2700 beam cutter (for 7 1/4" Non worm drive Circular saws) cuts angles up to 45 degrees. The vertical foot-plate and built-in sight allow smooth, exact square cuts and ensures gliding manageability while cutting perfectly straight lines. With a 12 in. Cutting capacity, you can professionally execute the following cuts and many more: rafter pitch cut, miters, stairs, arches, log cuts, compound angles, bandsaw cut, notch 6x12 panels and ripping. Quick & easy installation - 60 second installation. Installs with 2 bolts (included), no need to remove any saw parts. Built-in safety features - dust deflector guard, double-guarded, kickback resistant, guide bar, low-profile, ANTI-KICKBACK chain, chain guard with OSHA recommendation. Vertical blade produces smooth, exact, perfectly square cuts. Foot plate & built-in sight - ensures perfectly straight cuts, provides gliding manageability & precise control. Field proven - tested & proven under real world conditions. Meets the demands of every professional. Excludes from plate adjustable saws.
Features & Highlights
- One pass cuts for beams, Posts and logs creating errorless match-up
- Footplate and built in site ensures gliding manageability while cutting perfectly straight lines
- Will cut angles up to 45 degrees while at 90 Degree you get a 12" cut
- Vertical blade allows smooth, exact square cuts
- Increase your cutting capacity from 2 1/2 inches to 12 inches
- New design that fits most regular 7 1/4 inch circular saws
- Easy installation
- Footplate must drop from rear
|Item Weight:||4.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||49 x 30 x 30 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.3 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.