Product Description & Reviews
The PowerTac E9R is a USB rechargeable version of their best-selling E9 high-power flashlight. It is engineered to be an EDC (Every Day Carry) tactical work light that utilizes the latest cutting-edge technology and finest quality components.The E9R features a built-in USB Type C port to charge a 18650 lithium-ion battery (included) without removing it. It's equipped with an extremely powerful 1020 lumen CREE LED with 5 lighting mode settings including strobe and has an amazingly long runtime of 2.2 hours on High and 305 hours on Firefly mode.Measuring in at just over 5", the E9 is machined from aero-grade aluminum alloy with a military grade hard-anodized finish, making it lightweight and durable. The E9R is the preferred choice of many individuals seeking a rugged, internally-rechargeable, high-lumen professional-grade flashlight. It is ideal for law enforcement, military, service technicians and outdoor enthusiasts. Measures 5.5" X 1" and Weighs 4.5 oz. Output Levels and Distance: Firefly/Candlelight mode: 305 hours with 1 lumen. Low: 13.6 hours at 150 lumen. Med: 5.3 hours at 415 lumen. High: 2.4 hours at 1020 lumen. Strobe: 4.8 hours at 1020 lumen. Maximum beam distance: 740 feet. U.S. based customers enjoy a manufacturer's no hassle lifetime warranty.
Features & Highlights
- USB rechargeable version of their best-selling E9 high-power flashlight.
- extremely powerful 1020 lumen CREE LED with 5 lighting mode settings including strobe.
- Amazingly long runtime of 2.4 hours on High and 305 hours on Firefly mode.
- Machined from aero-grade aluminum alloy with a military grade hard-anodized finish, making it lightweight and durable.
- Ideal for law enforcement, military, service technicians and outdoor enthusiasts.
|Item Weight:||0.013 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.