Product Description & Reviews
Peakworks V82235 Fall Protection TankTrolley is designed for use on water, grain and fuel storage tanks. Mobile steel anchorage connector with two roller bearings and forged O-ring for attachment. A vertical connection bar provides a convenient anchorage connection for fall protection equipment. Maximum arresting force must be limited to 1800 pounds or less. Use only approved fall protection equipment. Materials of construction: plain carbon steel frame, stainless steel hardware. Minimum load requirment for riding surface is 3600 pounds with certification, 5000 pounds without certification. Meets OSHA 1910.66 Appendix C, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, and ANSI Z359.1-2007.
Features & Highlights
- Trolley: rollers 1/4" steel, powder coated finish with forges steel O-ring attachment - polyurethan composite material
- Capacity: 310 lb. designed work load, 5,000 lb. anchorage required by OSHA
- Size Tanks: storage tanks with a minimum 10' diamteter fits 1/4" to 1" flange widths
- Manufactured: made in the USA with carbon steel
- OSHA Compliance: OSHA 1926.5 subpart M, 1910.66 app C, ANSI A10.14, Z359.1
|Manufacturer:||Sellstrom Manufacturing Company|
|Publisher:||Sellstrom Manufacturing Company|
|Studio:||Sellstrom Manufacturing Company|
|Item Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Package Weight:||15.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.