Product Description & Reviews
Outdoor Living Today's garden chalet helps you say goodbye to your lack of storage space for gardening tools, outdoor equipment and supplies. You'll be able to squeeze this storage shed into the smallest of spaces. It's approximately four-feet long from side to side and two-feet wide from front to back. It measures just over six-feet high from floor to ceiling at its tallest point, providing ample room to keep rakes, shovels, hoses, pool supplies, or other outdoor equipment organized. The combination of adjustable shelves on one side and a full-height space on the other offers extra versatility and double-door access makes it easy to take items out or put them away. Not only is the garden chalet functional, but it's made from Western Red Cedar, a sustainable wood of great beauty that is naturally resistant to decay and insects and accepts a wide range of finishes. At Outdoor Living Today, we strive to create Western Red Cedar kits for sheds, durable gazebos, playhouses and pergolas. Our products are designed to be put together with ease by anyone, no matter their building skills. This easy-to-assemble storage shed includes a pre-manufactured Cedar floor, Cedar lap siding wall panels and a pre-shingled roof. It can be assembled in four-to-six hours; all hardware is included. We recommend the following tools (not included) for assembly: a hammer, a drill, 1/8- and 3/8-inch drill bits, a screwdriver, pliers, a utility knife, a tape measure, a wood clamp, a ladder and work gloves.
Features & Highlights
- Chalet-style storage shed provides an attractive space to store rakes, shovels, hoses, pool supplies, gardening tools and other outdoor equipment
- Made from Western Red Cedar, a sustainable wood that is naturally resistant to decay and insects and accepts a wide range of finishes
- Measures 48 Inch long, 24 Inch wide and just over 72 Inch tall from floor to roof at roof's highest point and 67 Inch tall at roof's lowest
- Two adjustable shelves on one side and a full-height space on the other provide versatility; double-door access makes it easy to get items in and out
- Easy to assemble regardless of your building skills; takes 4-to-6 hours; roof is pre-shingled; all hardware included; tools not included but required
|Manufacturer:||Outdoor Living Today|
|Brand:||Outdoor Living Today|
|Publisher:||Outdoor Living Today|
|Studio:||Outdoor Living Today|
|Item Weight:||150 pounds|
|Item Size:||23.25 x 73.75 x 73.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||152 pounds|
|Package Size:||23.5 x 13 x 13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.