Product Description & Reviews
ONE TIE is basically like duct tape: super simple and super useful. It was invented a few years ago by a DIY’er who needed a way to manage the clutter in his workshop. The first use was keeping extension cords organized. ONE TIE can be attached to the end of a cord so it’s always there when you need it. It wasn’t too long before friends and colleagues were taking ONE TIE home and finding all sorts of creative uses: bundling broomsticks and shovels together, holding brake calipers out of the way, tying skis and poles together, even tagging livestock for identification.
Features & Highlights
- Super simple and useful way to organize
- Automative-grade polymer, ONE TIE can be used, abused, and reused in hot, cold, wet or dry conditions
- Chemical and UV resistant, makes it great to handle any task
- Durable and sturdy enough to not slip in use, and designed to be easily removed
- We proudly make and package every single ONE TIE right here in the USA
|Item Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.69 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.74 x 3.58 x 3.58 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.