Product Description & Reviews
This plug features 3 pole 3 wire, NEMA L5-30, 125V 30A, twist locking design. Great for connecting to a generator with a 250 volt outlet.Chemical- and impact-resistant housing, quick installation. With CUL certification Specifications: Model: NEMA L6-30P Type: US 3-pole power plug Rated voltage: 250V Rated current: 30A Power frequency: 50-60 (HZ) Payload: 7 (KW) Pluggable number: 20,000 (times) Ambient temperature: - 25 ~ 50 ℃ Package included: 1 x US Twist Lock Plug Note: It can be used in Europe and America, but it can't be used in Australia.
Features & Highlights
- L6-30P is a NEMA configuration code that sets standards for the electrical industry insuring interchangeability with other devices of the same designation
- Features 3 pole 3 wire,L6-30P, 250V 30A, Locking Plug
- Chemical- and impact-resistant housing, quick installation.
- With long serving life, the number of pluggable is more than 20000 times
- Great for connecting to a generator with a 250V volt outlet
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.13 x 2.48 x 2.48 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Delmar Learning
mpn: 43179-214747, ean: 9781435498266, isbn: 1435498267,