Product Description & Reviews
This plug features 3 Pole 4 Wire Grounding, NEMA L14-20P, 125V/250V 20A, Locking Plug.Great for connecting to a generator with a 125V/250V volt outlet.Chemical- and impact-resistant housing, quick installation. With CUL certification Specifications: Model: NEMA 14-20p Type: US four-hole power plug Rated voltage: 125/250V Rated current: 20A Power frequency: 50-60 (HZ) Payload: 6 (KW) Pluggable number: 500,000 (times) Package included: 1 x US Twist Lock Plug Note: It can be used in Europe and America, but it can't be used in Australia
Features & Highlights
- L14-20P is a NEMA configuration code that sets standards for the electrical industry insuring interchangeability with other devices of the same designation
- Features 3 Pole 4 Wire Grounding, NEMA L14-20P, 125V/250V 20A, Locking Plug
- Chemical- and impact-resistant housing, quick installation
- With long serving life, the number of pluggable is more than 20000 times
- Great for connecting to a generator with a 125V/250V volt outlet
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.1 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Delmar Learning
mpn: 43179-214747, ean: 9781435498266, isbn: 1435498267,