Product Description & Reviews
Chosera Stones are premium grade stones made by the Naniwa Abrasive Company in Japan. Originally formulated for sword polishers, these stones quickly became highly demanded by all sharpeners for their speed, precision, polish and ultra sharp edges.Premium sharpening stone that works great on all knives, woodworking tools, razors & scissors.. 210x70x25mm (No Base) and comes with a 600 grit cleaning stone.. Uses water as a lubricant, soak for 2-5 minutes before use.. Leaves a razor sharp, mirror finish!.
Features & Highlights
- Premium sharpening stone that works great on all knives, woodworking tools, razors & scissors.
- 210x70x25mm (No Base) and comes with a 600 grit cleaning stone.
- Uses water as a lubricant, soak for 2-5 minutes before use.
- Leaves a razor sharp, mirror finish!
- Best when preceeded by a medium Chosera stone.
|Item Weight:||1.98 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.76 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.91 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.46 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By DMT (Diamond Machining Technology)
mpn: DIAFLAT, ean: 0017042007423,