Product Description & Reviews
MSA's Anchorage Connector Components for use in fall arrest and confined space entry applications.Established in 1914, MSA Safety Incorporated is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Many MSA products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations. The company's comprehensive line of products is used by workers around the world in a broad range of markets, including the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, the fire service, the construction industry, mining, and the military. The company's core products include self-contained breathing apparatus, fixed gas and flame detection systems, portable gas detection instruments, industrial head protection, fire and rescue helmets, and fall protection devices.
Features & Highlights
- Removable Concrete Anchors are designed for use as anchorage connectors in concrete applications
- Anchorage Connector Extension features a 3,600 lb rated snap hook on one end and a 3" O-ring on the other
- Bolt D-ring with Hole Anchorage Connector is a permanent anchor connector designed for coupling a single fall arrest system to an anchorage such as beams or girders
- Chain Anchorage Connector is a temporary component for use near sharp edges or in high heat
- D-Plate Anchorage Connector provides a permanent anchorage point
|Item Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Aspen Hardware-Anchors