Product Description & Reviews
On tough jobs, you want to be able to get the most utility out of your tools. With these heavy duty screwdrivers from Milwaukee, you can get the versatility you need from a screwdriver. They do the job they were designed for well. The ergonomic grip works in tandem with the wrench-ready hex shaft, so you can increase your torque to the max when it comes time to drive or loosen heavy screws at odd angles or in hard woods and metals. Additionally, these screwdrivers come loaded with heat-treated steel endcaps that enable you to pound out electrical sockets or drive nails in lieu of a hammer. These drivers are demolition-ready, but strong enough for the construction site. With the 48-22-2702 kit from Milwaukee, you can't go wrong on the job.
Features & Highlights
- HEAD SIZES: Phillips Head: #2, Slotted Head: 5/16"
- STEEL END CAPS: These tough-as-nails screwdrivers have heat-treated steel endcaps that allow them to smash away jobsite debris like drywall, punch out electrical socket caps, or act as makeshift hammers and drive some nails
- ID MARKINGS: Clearly visible "+" and "-" labels are printed on the handles, letting you see from a distance what you'll be working with to match the job at hand
- ERGONOMIC GRIP: The rubber coated handles of these screwdrivers reduce slipping in tough jobsites
- HIGH-TORQUE SHAFT: The shafts of these screwdrivers are designed to let you increase the torque by applying a wrench to it, letting you loosen and drive even the toughest fasteners in place
|Manufacturer:||Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp|
|Publisher:||Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp|
|Studio:||Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp|
|Item Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.41 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.37 x 1.54 x 1.54 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.