Product Description & Reviews
A comfortable fall protection harness is more likely to be worn properly, which promotes safety and compliance on the job site. The Miller DuraFlex Ultra Stretchable Full Body Safety Harness features specially formulated elastomer webbing that stretches to conform with the shape of your body. This makes for a supremely comfortable fit with no bunching, binding or kinking. More flexibility in the safety harness also means workers are less fatigued, which promotes greater productivity. The back D-ring is made of forged steel for maximum strength and dependability. The Comfort-Touch back D-Ring pad features a specially-woven, breathable fabric for greater comfort. It also helps to orient the harness for quick tangle-free donning. Pull-free lanyard rings allow you to attach the lanyard when not in use, minimizing hazards associated with the lanyard hanging freely. Quick-Connect leg and chest strap buckles ensure easy donning and include a dual-tab release to prevent accidental opening. The sub-pelvic strap distributes weight evenly for added support after a fall. A fall indicator warning flag will deploy after a fall to let any user know the safety harness should be removed from service. Full body harness maximum working load: 400 lbs. (181.4 kg). This Miller fall protection harness meets OSHA 1926.502; ANSI A10.14, Z359.1 and CSA Z259.10-M90. All hardware meets ASTM (50) fifty-hour salt spray test requirements.
Features & Highlights
- STRETCHABLE ELASTOMER WEBBING: Specially formulated to stretch for comfort and flexibility; conforms to the shape of your body so there is no bunching, binding or kinking; 6,000 lb. tensile strength
- COMFORT-TOUCH BACK D-RING PAD: orients harness for quick tangle-free donning and features a specially-woven, breathable fabric for greater comfort; forged steel sliding back D-ring for maximum strength
- PULL-FREE LANYARD RINGS: Allow lanyard attachment when not in use to minimize hazard of lanyard hanging freely; belt loops for added convenience; universal size (L and XL)
- QUICK-CONNECT LEG & CHEST STRAP BUCKLES: Allow easy donning and feature a dual-tab release to prevent accidental opening; sub-pelvic strap distributes weight evenly for added support after a fall
- FALL INDICATOR/WARNING FLAG: Deploys after fall to indicate the safety harness should be removed from service; solid color leg straps for easy donning; rated to 400-lbs. (181.4 kg)
|Manufacturer:||Honeywell Safety Products, USA|
|Publisher:||Honeywell Safety Products, USA|
|Studio:||Honeywell Safety Products, USA|
|Item Size:||9 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.1 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.