Product Description & Reviews
Midwest Snips, made in the USA, forged blade regular model aviation snips are the world's best! We offer five different blade pattern models and two blade hardness options in this product category as well as two tradesmen sets. These models perform superior to respective model ASME Performance Requirements. Standard Hardness Models are most versatile and are used to trim or cut sheet materials including metal, vinyl, plastic, rubber, screening, canvas, cloth, etc. Features New KUSH'N-POWER Grips.
Features & Highlights
- STRAIGHT REGULAR CUT - Cuts straight and wide curves to the left and right. Use in either hand
- LONGEST LASTING CUTTING EDGE - Blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated for maximum strength and durability
- STRONGEST HANDLES - High Tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power
- COMFORTABLE GRIPS - Kush'N-Power grips conforms with the motion of the user's hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage
- EASY CUTTING - Compound leverage multiplies handle force to cutting blades by 8:1 for significantly less fatigue. MADE IN USA
|Manufacturer:||Midwest Tool and Cutlery|
|Brand:||Midwest Tool & Cutlery|
|Publisher:||Midwest Tool and Cutlery|
|Studio:||Midwest Tool and Cutlery|
|Item Size:||3 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Midwest Tool & Cutlery
mpn: MWT-6510C, ean: 0727226130334,