Product Description & Reviews
MBAC152528R boring bar is designed for use in .280" diameter and larger bores. The bar is made of 1/4" diameter carbide. The maximum recommended extension ratio for this bar is 8 times the diameter or 2.000". The bar is right hand orientation and has a 5° lead angle. This bar will accept MBA series and ANSI CD style inserts. The MINI-BORE® product line was developed with a 'K' angle for exceptional performance. Kaiser Tool Company, Inc. makes all products in Fort Wayne, Indiana and has over 50 years producing THINBIT® products. Our principles are Quality Products, Fast Delivery and Superior Customer Service.
Features & Highlights
- See Downloads section below product photos for detailed product information, technical information and compatible inserts.
- MBA or ANSI CD style inserts
- .280" minimum bore, 5° Lead Angle
- 12° K angle for increased strength, greater thread engagement and better chip flow
- Includes F15 Screw and W11 Wrench
|Manufacturer:||Kaiser Tool Company, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Kaiser Tool Company, Inc.|
|Studio:||Kaiser Tool Company, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.