Product Description & Reviews
Using a powerful motor-driven blower and durable electric heating element, the Veritemp Series Heat Gun delivers a reliable stream of heated air with an air flow rating of 23 CFM at 3000 FPM. These heavy duty, industrial quality heat guns offer the handiest, safest way to get fast, variable temperature flameless heat for thousands of uses in the factory, laboratory or workshop. The variable temperature control provides easy dial-in temperature adjustment from ambient to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit at 1740 watts. This gun includes a rugged die-cast aluminum housing for heavy duty professional use. For additional versatility, an integrated rubber-backed base allows for hands-free use and stable 90 degree rotation. Great to shrink tubing and packaging, bend plastics, cure adhesives, dry and heat parts, strip paint, defrost frozen pipes, heat sensitive materials, solder/desolder and more. You can't go wrong with the durable construction along with user replaceable heating elements and motor brushes - this gun is designed for long term, quality use in industrial settings. High temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1740-Watts. UL and CUL Listed or CSA Certified. Motor: Universal. Nozzle Opening: 1.2” I.D., 1.5” O.D. Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded. Dimensions: 9” L x 5.2” W x 10.1” H. Net Weight Tool: 3.7 lbs. Shipping Weight Tool: 5 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- Industrial quality with powerful high speed universal motor, dial-in temperature setting for specific heat settings, rugged die-cast aluminum housing and attached, rubber-base back for hands-free use
- Ideal for activating adhesives, bending plastics, thawing frozen pipes, removing dents in fiberglass, shrinking heavy gauge shrink-packaging, stretching vinyl, stripping paint and more
- Easily replaceable reinforced mica-insulated ceramic heating elements for user-friendly maintenance
- 6 ft, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant rubber jacket
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1740-Watts. Assembled in the USA using foreign and domestic parts
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.5 x 10.1 x 10.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.7 x 6.9 x 6.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.